A Bruce Lee Family Store Exclusive!
Buy One, Bruce Lee Donates One! For every face covering purchased the Bruce Lee Family Company will donate an additional face covering to homeless shelters and hospitals in need during the fight against COVID-19.
- 100% cotton black and red face covering featuring the Core Symbol logo
- Face coverings are made from single piece of cotton cloth with ear holes cut-out
- Face coverings fit most people but do vary in size and may not completely fit all
- The cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N95 respirators
- Face covering colors and design may vary from product image
- Wash after each use
- Made in the USA
Bruce Lee created this symbol as a representation of the culmination of his own self cultivation. This symbol is the final in a series of four that show this progression.
The Stages of Cultivation are: 1. Partiality: The Running to Extremes; 2. Fluidity: The Two Halves of One Whole; 3. Emptiness: The Formless Form; 4. Jeet Kune Do.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance.
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Family Store benefits the Bruce Lee Foundation.