A Bruce Lee Family Store Exclusive!
Buy One, Bruce Lee Donates One! For every face covering purchased the Bruce Lee Family Company will donate an additional face covering to homeless shelters and hospitals in need during the fight against COVID-19.
- 100% cotton black face covering with red scratch marks on sides.
- Face coverings are made from single piece of cotton cloth with ear holes cut-out
- Face coverings are one size fits most and may not completely fit all
- The cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N95 respirators
- Face covering colors and design may vary from product image
- Wash after each use
- Made in the USA
The Centers for Disease Control recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance.
The cloth face masks are not surgical masks or N95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Family Store benefits the Bruce Lee Foundation.