A Bruce Lee Family Store Exclusive!
New materials, new vendor, new design!
- 100% cotton black face covering featuring the Flying Man logo in yellow
- Face coverings are made with 3 layers (3-ply) with stitched elastic trim and ear-loops
- Face coverings are one size fits most and may not completely fit all
- The cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N95 respirators
- Face covering colors and design may vary from product image
- Wash after each use
- Made in the USA
Bruce Lee is known to many as Lee Little Dragon (Lee Siu Long). Trailblazer. Role-Model. Philosopher. Martial Artist. Inspirational. All of these are apt descriptions. Perhaps the best description, and one which Bruce used to describe himself is as an Artist of Life. He sought daily to find and know himself. To express himself honestly. His means to get there were many: Martial Arts practice. Acting. Teaching. Writing poetry and even drawing. Indeed, the dragon you find on this face covering was drawn by Bruce Lee. We hope you are inspired yourself to become an artist of life.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Family Store benefits the Bruce Lee Foundation.