A Bruce Lee Family Store Exclusive!
New materials, new vendor, new design!
- 100% cotton black face covering featuring the Core Symbol logo in gold and red
- Face coverings are made with 3 layers (3-ply) with stitched elastic trim and ear-loops
- Face coverings are one size fits most and may not completely fit all
- The cloth face coverings are not surgical masks or N95 respirators
- Face covering colors and design may vary from product image
- Wash after each use
- Made in the USA
Bruce Lee created this symbol as a representation of the culmination of his own self cultivation. This symbol is the final in a series of four that show this progression.
The Stages of Cultivation are: 1. Partiality: The Running to Extremes; 2. Fluidity: The Two Halves of One Whole; 3. Emptiness: The Formless Form; 4. Jeet Kune Do
The final symbol (Core Symbol) that represents Jeet Kune Do and Bruce Lee’s approach to life is a full yin yang symbol surrounded by arrows. The arrows represent the constant interplay of the complements of yin and yang. Finally the Chinese phrase surrounding the symbol translates to: using no way as way; having no limitation as limitation.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Family Store benefits the Bruce Lee Foundation.