A Bruce Lee Family Store Exclusive!
Limited edition Core Symbol Bomber Jacket with a custom Bruce photo collage liner and specialized embroidery backing.
- Shell: 100% cotton poplin w/ wax finish
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Lightweight for year-round wear
- Rib-knit banding at collar, cuffs, and hem
- Custom Flying Man neck label
- Lite weight slim fitted bomber. It’s recommended to order a size up if concerned about fit.
- This jacket has a medium fill for year-round wear
Bruce Lee developed an expression of martial arts that was personal to him called Jeet Kune Do (translated: Way of the Intercepting Fist). The art has as its symbolic representation what we call The Core Symbol and uses as its main tenet: Using no way as way; having no limitation as limitation. The idea of intercepting is key to JKD, whether it be the interception of your opponent’s technique or his intent. The basic guiding principles are: simplicity, directness and freedom (the form of no form). The techniques and philosophies of JKD can be applied to real combat as well as challenging life situations. Jeet Kune Do celebrates the cultivation and honest self expression of the individual over any organized style. “Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own. “ – Bruce Lee
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Family Store benefits the Bruce Lee Foundation.