“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
To honor Bruce Lee's appreciation for fine timepieces, we are proud to release the MSTR Ambassador MKIII in yellow gold. The watch's movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time. The Bruce Lee edition features a gold flying man on the face of the watch at the 12 o'clock position, an engraved caseback, and special packaging.
This MSTR watch case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR Ambassador MKIII uses a silicon band with a stainless steel U buckle.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 13mm Thick
- Dial: Black dual layer (sandwich) Carbon Fiber
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Black rubber
- Band size: 24mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Buckle: Stainless Steel "U"
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty
**A portion of the proceeds from all merchandise purchased in the Bruce Lee Official Store benefits The Bruce Lee Foundation.